Sunday 24 July 2011

Ramadhaan Schedule - 2011

Masha Allaah I see many of you are ready with your preparation and schedules for Ramadhaan and many sisters like UmmSarah and Umm Umamah have already started doing Pre Ramadhaan activities with their kids or well prepared with their schedules masha Allaah!

Ramadhaan Bulletin Board
As I mentioned on my previous post we will be having a Ramadhaan Bulletin Board which I hope to put it, in another few days Insha Allaah. We will be using the same materials as last year and I got some nice additional stuff to use from here like the Ramadhaan Fasting tree and Ramdhaan Calander which has little things to do each day Insha Allaah. Since Maimoonah is able to read I hope to ask her to read each day's reminder and cut that day off so that she knows one day of Ramdhaan is gone Insha Allaah! Also I am planning of using the fasting tree as the good deeds tree Insha Allaah.

Ramadhaan Circle Time
Also I am hoping to revise many things we have done before by putting things up during our circle time like the Names of The Prophets, Ummahaathul Mumineen, Asharathul Mubashsharah, little facts about the Qur'aan and so on, so that she does not forget them Insha Allaah! With this I am putting up this Ramadhaan Calendar with each days schedule of the activities to make it easier for me Insha Allaah.

Ramadhaan Journal
Then we will be having a journal this year. After reading Umm Tafari's post and all what she shared regarding writing journals I wish to introduce journal writing to Maimoonah with this Ramdhaan as it has 1 month and for each day she will be recording something Insha Allaah. This can be something that she draws, pastes, colours or writes, something very simple and the idea is only the introduction for Journals Insha Allaah! This is how it looks for now.


Ramadhaan Reading
These are the books we have chosen to be read in Ramadhaan Insha Allaah. We will be reading all the Darul Kitaab Books one each day Insha Allaah other than the following.

  • When Ramadhaan Comes
  • Lets Celebrate Eid
  • Doing Good Deeds
  • Earning Rewards
  • Good Manners

Then we will be also reading My Little Ramadan Primer from TJ Insha Allaah.
And we will be learning the Iqra Book every day Insha Allaah for Arabic Reading.



Other than the above here are the daily schedule for 30 days Insha Allaah. As you all know I am awaiting our dear sister Umm An Nu'man's Ramadhaan Activity book to be released to add more activities to the schedule hence you will see some days blank. After she puts out the book I will be filling them up Insha Allaah!

  • Day 1 - Ramadhaan Mubarak - Card/Display 
  • Day 2 - Sadaqah Box, Saqadaq till Decoration and Smart Ark My Charity Shop. Reading Charity Lives Here.
  • Day 3 - Suhoor - Worksheet
  • Day 4 - I love dates - Date Box and Dates Fall Down Activity
  • Day 5 - Ifthar - Worksheet
  • Day 6 - A Day of Fasting
  • Day 7 - Smile at Ummi
  • Day 8 - I love you Card for Abi
  • Day 9 - Phases of the Moon
  • Day 10 - An Umrah in Ramadhaan Booklet
  • Day 11 - Taraaweeh Prayer - Decoration
  • Day 12 - Jummah at the Masjid
  • Day 13 - Good Deeds
  • Day 14 - Fasting of a Traveller
  • Day 15 - Health Benefits of Fasting
  • Day 16 - Battle of Badr
  • Day 17 - Arabic Terms related to Ramadhaan
  • Day 18 -Fathima's First Fasting Day 
  • Day 19 - Asking Allaah - Dua
  • Day 20 -Colouring Book
  • Day 21 - Journal Entry - 
  • Day 22 - Lailathul Qadr
  • Day 23 -The Month of Qur'aan
  • Day 24 - Colouring Book
  • Day 25 - Ramadhaan Colouring
  • Day 26 - How was my Ramadhaan?
  • Day 27 - Zakaatul Fitr Maths
  • Day 28 - Eid Lantern
  • Day 29 - Eid Decoration/ Journal Entry
  • Day 30 - Eid Card


With all this Insha Allaah we will be participating in Ummi's Circle Art and Craft Challenge Insha Allaah! Umm Suhailah is hoping to give smart ark gifts so hurry up and sign up Insha Allaah and benefit!

Alhamdulillaah I have done the initial cutting, pasting making books for the above activities. I have printed out the worksheets and all the materials are sorted out accordingly and little pictures and others are put into small bags and all of them are in this small box. So that I do not have to go searching for things in Ramadhaan. All I have to do is take out each set on the right day according to the schedules. :  ) Alhamdulillaah!

  


13 comments:

Umm Suhailah said...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum

Mashaa'Allaah! I've seen some nice schedules! As I just sat down and wrote up the girls. Did you pull another late nighter ;)! I need to play catch up fast, eh!
Well as I told everyone else - lol I will be borrowing some ideas ;)... I guess that's the benefits of posting my ideas last- lol - anywho I was unorganized- and procrastination had struck- but today I made up my mind to organized the months worth of activities- goals- concepts and such. Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum for sharing your ideas with everyone :). this is my first year on the computer seeing all these lovely blogs- and other ummi's from around the world - plan, organize- and schedule what they and their family will be doing Subhana'Allaah. It really makes me feel good to be a part of this all :)....kinda makes me feel like I'm not alone- in the daily task of taking care of a household......ok ok ok enough of my longggg comment/life story- *waves*

Monika said...

Assalaamu alaikum uhktee!

Masha Allah! This looks very good! You gave me some last minute ideas as Im finishing our schedule tomorrow as well insha Allah. May Allah make it beneficial for you and may you and your family have a blessed month of ramadan!

Jazak Allah khair sister!

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam warahmathullaah Ya Akhawaat!

Yes, Umm Suhailah I get the same feeling too seeing so many of us being together to educate our kids this Ramadhaan to please Him alone, masha Allaah! The feeling I get is kind of we all are part of a celebration!! Alhamdulillaah!

Yes yes late nights in a big way these days. Need sleep, but good training to be up during Ramadhaan and spend the nights in Ibaadah:)

Awaiting to see your plans and schedules soon Insha Allaah!

Now that the homeschool part is done, need to get the grocery list ready and go buy stuff before the rush, ....



Ya Umm Adam, you are back masha Allaah! Hope you all had a great trip! I was thinking of you when I heard about the Bomb blast and massacres in Oslo subhanallaah. Was happy to know you all came back safe.

Wa iyyaaki and Aameen for all your dua. Awaiting your last minute schedules Insha Allaah!

Umm Tafari said...

As salaam alaikum,

Subhannallah, this is just amazing. I truly feel like I have lost the ability to plan like this over the years. It seems like it is just all about surviving from one day to the next emotionally with these children and my household duties!

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam sis Umm Tafari

Jazzakillaah Khayr for making feel "Collars Up" : ), because the comment is coming from you who is with so much experience in home schooling masha Allaah! Do not be disheartened sis I know it is more than difficult to handle so many kids at the same time and such planning does require time and energy subhanallaah. But when I saw your unit studies I knew I was no where near to you, subhanallaah they were really well planned excellent stuff. Insha Allaah as children grow you will do better and we will benefit from you more and more Ya Ukhtee! With all this I think just like others you are indeed doing a wonderful job with your kids masha Allaah!

S.Aj said...

Assalamu alaikum

Ma sha Allah, nice to see you have a very good plan to spend with your little one during ramadan, its good to see lot of sisters having nice schedules, ma sha allah.
May allah reward everyone for their hard work..
May Allah make it bestow his mercy on you and your family on this blessed month!

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam sister S.J, Jazzakillaah Khayr for your kind words. Aameen to your dua.

UmmSara said...

MashaAllah, very nice plan for Ramadan. It is amazing to see sisters sharing their plans, ideas and schedules with others alhamdulillah.
Jazakhillahu khayr for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Salamualaikum wa rahmatullah Ukhtee,
just want to say thank you, yazakiallahu khair!found so much nice material through your blog (esp.for Ramadaan alhamdulillah)! hope will soon find time to write you;)
JenMuna/umm mouad
(saying "hello"/salam from my other account;)..)

UmmMuhammad said...

Alhamdulillah the kids are great. DD just turned two on Sunday so Alhamdulillah she has made it this far... DS is in Islamic Summer camp until the end of the week... I am just trying to get organized for Ramadhan but am not as effecient as you Uhkti, mashaAllah. Also I start pre-health sciences in the fall myself so Im just trying to get that organized inshaAllah LOL. How is Maimoonah? The rest of your family? Hope to hear from you again soon inshaAllah.

Umm Maimoonah said...

Umm Sara, yes indeed masha Allaah we are all one family traying to get the best out of this Ramadhaan. Its such a wonderful feeling isn't it, so many sisters so far away yet so close to each other, subhanallaah. I am really blessed to be part of you all. Wa Iyaaki and barakallaah feekum sis!

Alaikum salaam Umm Mouad, wa iyyaaki Ukhti, I am happy all this benefited you Alhamdulillaah! I understand sis please do take your time Insha Allaah!

Ya Umm Muhammad, missed you and your kids. Glad to know your little one is well masha Allaah! Alhamdulillaah we are well by the grace and mercy of Allaah! Take care sis! Awaiting your Ramadhaan activities too Insha Allaah!

Unknown said...

As salaamu alaykum warahamtullaahi wa barakatuh

Hayakumullaah ukhty

BarakaaAllaahu feekum for such a beautiful activity book, May Allaah increase you in Ilm Nafi'an wa amalan mutaqabalan.Ameen
Jazakkhaa Allaahu kheiran ukhty Just a quick question , how do i get to see the blog of Umm Tafari
How old is Maimoonah if you dont mind me asking
barakaa Allaahu feekum

Umm Maimoonah said...

Wa Alaikum salaam warahmathullaahi wa barakaatuhu Ukhtee Umm Haarith,

Aameen to your dua. Sis Umm Tafari's blog is made private ukhtee you need to write to her to get access to her blog.

Maimoonah will be 5 years on the 10th of Ramadhaan as per the Islamic Calendar Inshaa Allaah.

Baarakallaah Feekum Ukhtee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...